City School District of Albany
Public Board of Education meeting (11/5)
Those wishing to attend in person are asked to wear a mask and observe social distance guidelines of six feet as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The meeting also will be livestreamed at the link above; no username or password is required. People also may call in to listen to the meeting by dialing 1-415-655-0001 and entering the access code 242 799 37.
The regular board meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. Topics on the agenda include:
- Visitors to schools/Raptor ID Management System
- Budget: Process/Overview/Calendar
- Business and Finance Division update
- Summer School: K-5, middle school and high school
The meeting will be recorded and available after the meeting using the link above.
The board always welcomes comments from the public. Members of the public may submit comments to the board:
- Using our public comment form
- In person
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via U.S. mail to Board of Education, 1 Academy Park, Albany, NY 12207
- By phone at the dedicated public comment voicemail line (518) 475-6016.
Comments received before 12:30 p.m. the day of the meeting will be made available to board members prior to the meeting.
To view the full agenda, please visit our BoardDocs section.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.