MWBE-Workforce Development initiatives
Rebuilding Albany High School will mean hundreds of construction jobs to our community over a seven-year period. The district is committed to helping City of Albany residents, and especially residents of color, acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to get these jobs, as well as other construction-related jobs throughout our community and region.
The district also is committed to helping minority- and woman-owned businesses enterprises (MWBEs) be positioned to take advantage of these opportunities as well, both in the district and throughout the region and state.
- Capital Region BOCES (for individuals looking to earn a high school diploma equivalent)
- OSHA (for individuals looking to earn occupationally related safety training)
- NYS Department of Labor (for individuals looking for information on apprenticeships)
- NYS Empire State Development (for businesses looking for MWBE information or certification)
- NYS Contract System (for businesses looking for MWBE information or certification)
We’re sorry, no events were found for this calendar.