Senior swag photo submissions
We are inviting seniors and their families to submit photos of students wearing clothing or displaying materials that showcase plans following graduation.
This could include where students will attend college, what branch of the military they will join or what job they will have after graduating from Albany High School.
Photos can be uploaded using the form below. Photos that meet the criteria for use will be featured in a digital photo album in May.
Please also be sure to fully review the guidelines in the section below and complete the attestation before submitting.
Photos submitted may be featured in digital and/or print district materials. All submissions should meet the following guidelines, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee every picture submitted will be used:
- Only .jpg, .jpeg or .png files can be uploaded
- Upload the highest resolution version you have available
- The image should contain a student displaying some sort of clothing/materials that indicate their future plans
- Ensure any clothing or background in the photo is school-appropriate
- A photo release form should be on file in the main office of the high school for any student whose photo is submitted
- Again, while we welcome all submissions, we cannot guarantee that every picture submitted will be featured