Fall sports information
The fall 2023 athletic season will offer football, girls' volleyball, boys' and girls' soccer, boys' and girls' cross country, girls' tennis, girls' swimming and diving and cheerleading.
Registration and physicals
We are continuing to use electronic registration through Final Forms. Information on how to register and required physicals can be found below.
- Visit albany-ny.finalforms.com
- Click on NEW ACCOUNT under the parent icon
- Type in your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, EMAIL.
- Next, click REGISTER
- Check your email for an account confirmation from FinalForms Mailman. (You should get it in 2 minutes, if you do not, check your spam folders). Contact Final Forms at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive the email.
- Click on CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT
- Create a new Final Forms password.
- Next click CONFIRM ACCOUNT
- Click REGISTER STUDENT (You will need basic medical information. If you have a copy of your child’s physical, you will be able to upload it)
Once you have completed the process above, you will be able to check back and see when your child is cleared to participate in sports. However, if you do not answer all questions and confirm that you have read all policies and documents, your child will not be cleared.
All student-athletes for spring sports must have an up-to-date physical – one conducted between August 1, 2022 and the start of the upcoming season; this information should be provided to the school nurse.
Fall physicals will be held at Albany High in the PE nurse's office on Aug. 17 and Aug. 22 from 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Students can also obtain physicals from any of our Whitney Young school-based health centers, as well as other locations throughout the community. This Google Doc shows where physicals are offered and if there is a fee associated.