Fall sports information
The fall 2021 athletic season will offer football, girls' volleyball, boys' and girls' soccer, boys' and girls' cross country, girls' tennis, girls' swimming and diving and cheerleading.
Varsity coaches are listed alphabetically by sport name.
Cross country (boys)
Cross country (girls)
Swimming and diving
JV coaches are listed alphabetically by sport name.
JV cheer coaches are TBD. Check back soon!
JV football coaches are TBD. Check back soon!
JV girls' soccer coaches are TBD. Check back soon!
JV volleyball coaches are TBD. Check back soon!
Modified coaches are listed alphabetically by sport name.
Calendar and updates
We’re sorry, no events were found for this calendar.
As the City School District of Albany continues to follow evolving guidance and recomme...
As a reminder, registration for fall sports (students in grades 7-12 are eligible to pl...
Who: students in grades 7-12 When: Monday, Aug. 9-Friday, Aug. 13 from 4-7 p.m. W...
City School District of Albany students entering grades 7-12 who are interested in part...
The following high school fall sports begin August 23, 2021 boys' cross count...
Registration and physicals
We are continuing to use electronic registration through Final Forms. Information on how to register and required physicals can be found below.
- Visit albany-ny.finalforms.com
- Click on NEW ACCOUNT under the parent icon
- Type in your NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, EMAIL.
- Next, click REGISTER
- Check your email for an account confirmation from FinalForms Mailman. (You should get it in 2 minutes, if you do not, check your spam folders). Contact Final Forms at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive the email.
- Click on CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT
- Create a new Final Forms password.
- Next click CONFIRM ACCOUNT
- Click REGISTER STUDENT (You will need basic medical information. If you have a copy of your child’s physical, you will be able to upload it)
Once you have completed the process above, you will be able to check back and see when your child is cleared to participate in sports. However, if you do not answer all questions and confirm that you have read all policies and documents, your child will not be cleared.
Students will need an up to date physical this year. Anything within the school year is valid until the last day of the month it expires.
For example: A student who had a physical dated Aug. 15, 2020 would be good until Aug. 31, 2021. In this case the students' physical is good for the fall season but not winter or spring sports.
If you have any questions regarding medical information, contact your child's school nurse or: