Our guiding principles
The City School District of Albany will be a district of excellence with caring relationships and engaging learning experiences that provide equitable opportunities for all students to reach their potential.
The mission of the City School District of Albany is to work in partnership with our diverse community to engage every learner in a robust educational program designed to provide the knowledge and skills necessary for success.
- Increase student achievement
- Enhance the delivery of quality instruction
- Build our leadership capacity and increase accountability
- Empower families
- Partner with our diverse community
Our district priorities
- Social-emotional and mental health supports
- Educational technology
- Safety and security
- HVAC (ventilation/air filtration)
- Accelerated learning and academic support