The City School District of Albany is proud to announce the Hall of Fame Class of 2020.
The annual honor, established in 2009, recognizes three categories of people: alumni who excel in their careers or through community involvement; administrators, teachers and coaches; and loyal and devoted supporters of the district.
- Doris E. Bedell, Albany High School Class of 1956, district administrator
- Tracie Killar, Albany High School Class of 1981 and South End Children’s Cafe Director
- Onnolee Smith, Albany Fund for Education president
- Theresa Swidorwski, City School District of Albany Board of Education
- Theresa Vaughan, Albany Fund for Education founding member
- Kimberly Young Wilkins, Ed.D., District administrator
An induction ceremony is planned for fall 2020. Learn more about the distinguished honor, previous classes and requirements for nomination.