All students enrolled in the City School District of Albany can pick up breakfast and lunch each day of virtual instruction. Pick-up at your child’s school is encouraged but not required.
You can pick up meals at the following schools from 9 a.m.-noon:
- Albany School of Humanities (ASH)
- Eagle Point Elementary School
- Montessori Magnet School
- Pine Hills Elementary School
- Sheridan Preparatory Academy
- Thomas O'Brien Academy of Science and Technology (TOAST)
You can pick up meals at the following schools from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.:
- Albany High School
- Arbor Hill Elementary School
- Delaware Community School
- Edmund J. O'Neal Middle School of Excellence
- Giffen Memorial Elementary School
- New Scotland Elementary School
- North Albany Middle School
- Phillip J. Schuyler Achievement Academy
- William S. Hackett Middle School
If pick up is not at the main entrance, look for a sign directing you to the correct location.
Meals for students attending in-person school are provided during their school day. Sites will remain open for virtual learners and all students on otherwise scheduled virtual learning days.
Meals for multiple days can be picked up at the same time and parents/guardians can pick up meals for their students.
At this time, regulations require us to keep track of students names that receive meals, and meals are only available on days of scheduled instruction.
For more information on meal pickup, contact School Lunch Director Lisa Finkenbinder at (518) 475-6644.