The majority of Albany High School students will continue virtual instruction the week of Sept. 21-25, with a shortened school day from 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
The schedule follows:
- Monday, Sept. 21 – Day 3, pod class and periods 1-4
- Tuesday, Sept. 22 – Day 3, periods 5-9
- Wednesday, Sept. 23 – Day 4, pod class and periods 1-4
- Thursday, Sept. 24 – Day 4, periods 5-9
- Friday, Sept. 25 – Day 1, pod class and periods 1-4
Students in self-contained special education classes will begin attending school in-person Monday and will continue attending in person from 9:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m. through the week.
There is no school on Monday, Sept. 28 in observance of Yom Kippur.
Full-day instruction begins on Tuesday, Sept. 29. The school day will run from 9:15 a.m.-3:30 p.m.