CDTA will be changing the buses that serve Albany International Center beginning Monday, Oct. 4. All eligible students still will have access to CDTA buses to get to and from school each day, as well as continued access to the entire CDTA route network using their activated student ID swiper.
The two CDTA routes that will serve AIC beginning Monday are the 106 Uptown Belt and the 100 Mid City Belt. Both buses will pick up and drop off at Livingston Avenue and Lark Street in the morning and afternoon.
CDTA no longer will operate the two 804 tripper buses serving AIC. The 804 Red route will be discontinued beginning Monday. A shortened version of the 806 Blue route will continue to operate through Friday, Oct. 8.
- The 106 Uptown Belt will serve the majority of AIC's eligible students. Students should wait at stops that are designated for the 106 route.
- Most students will board at or near the following intersections:
- Second and Delaware avenues
- South Allen Street and Madison Avenue
- Watervliet Avenue and 3rd Street
- Livingston Avenue and Quail Street
- The 106 will drop off at Livingston and Lark at 8:20 a.m., and pick up at the same location at 3:38 p.m. (the bus will pick up and drop off at this location frequently; please see the 106 Uptown Belt schedule for additional service times)
- In the morning, the 100 Mid City Belt will drop off at Livingston and Lark at 8:06 a.m. and 8:26 a.m.
- In the afternoon, the 100 has eastbound and westbound options; both of these buses travel the same route in opposite directions:
- 100 eastbound – Pick up at Livingston and Lark at 3:42 p.m.
- 100 westbound – Pick up at Livingston and Henry Johnson Boulevard at 3:42 p.m.
You can download maps for each of these routes in the CDTA tripper section of our Transportation page.
If you have any questions, please contact our Transportation Department at (518) 475-6170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.