City School District of Albany students entering grades 7-12 who are interested in participating in a fall sport should contact the respective coaches via the apps (Remind or Band) indicated below:
- Girls' volleyball - Remind - Send a text to 81010 with the message @spike21
- Boys' soccer - Remind - Send a text to 81010 with the message @b6ehe2
- Girls' soccer - Remind - Send a text to 81010 with the message @34hfa6
- Boys' and girls' cross country - Remind - Send a text to 81010 @albanyxc
- Girls' tennis - Remind - Send a text to 81010 @ahsvtennis
- Cheerleading - Follow this link to join the team's Band group
Coaches will use the apps to notify students about summer workouts, registration requirements and tryout dates and times.
High school sports registration will begin July 23 and modified sports registration will begin July 30. Stay tuned to all district communication channels (SchoolMessenger, Facebook, Twitter and albanyschools.org) for upcoming information. High school sports officially begin Aug. 23 and modified sports begin Aug. 30.