Due to weather-related road conditions, and in an effort to provide our maintenance department time to clear sidewalks and parking lots, there are some adjustments to today's (Monday, Jan 10) district-wide schedule.
Please note that all remote instruction will continue on a normal schedule.
Meal pick up:
- Elementary only (not including Edmund J. O’Neal School of Excellence)
- Meals for two days will be available from 9-11 a.m.
In-person COVID-19 testing is on a three hour delay on Monday, Jan 10. Please use this link to pre-register if you have not already done so. Appointments are not needed. If you are not pre-registered, we will not be able to test you and you will be asked to return when you’re registered. If you need assistance registering, please contact your child’s school.
Please remember that for a COVID-19 saliva swab test you must wait at least one hour after brushing your teeth or using mouthwash before testing. Also, do not eat or drink anything 30 minutes before testing. This includes gum, mints, cough lozenges, etc.
On Monday, Jan.10 only COVID-19 testing will be conducted from 12-3 p.m. at each of these locations:
- Albany High School, 700 Washington Ave.
- Arbor Hill Elementary School, 1 Arbor Drive
- Giffen Memorial Elementary School, 274 South Pearl St.
- Harriet Gibbons Student Services Center, 75 Watervliet Ave.
- Tony Clement Center for Education, 395 Elk St.
- William S. Hackett Middle School, 45 Delaware Ave.