The City School District of Albany Board of Education's budget meeting scheduled for Tuesday, April 7 has been cancelled. The board will hold a budget meeting on Thursday, April 16 and its next regular meeting on Thursday, April 23.
As our community works together through this unprecedented time, the board is working to ensure meetings remain accessible to the public while also protecting the health of our community and doing our part to reduce transmission of COVID-19.
Consistent with Governor Cuomo's executive order 202.1, the board will meet remotely until further notice.
The upcoming meetings will begin formally at 5:30 p.m., when the board anticipates a motion to enter in to executive session. The public portion of the meetings will begin at 6:30 p.m. Members of the public are invited to observe the virtual meeting by clicking here.
- The username to access the public live stream is: email@example.com.
- The password is: albany2020
- If you choose to listen by phone, please check back for information on how to call in.
Board meetings will be recorded, as they are during the normal course of business, and the audio will be made available after the meeting here.
The board always welcomes comments from the public by email, U.S. mail or phone. Learn about addressing the board. Until further notice, members of the public may submit comments to the board three ways:
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via U.S. mail to Board of Education, 1 Academy Park, Albany, NY 12207
- By phone at the dedicated public comment voicemail line (518) 475-6016.
Comments received before 4 p.m. the day of the meeting will be made available to board members prior to the meeting.
When a meeting agenda becomes available, you can view it on our BoardDocs section.