As our community works together through this unprecedented time, the City School District of Albany Board of Education is working to ensure meetings remain accessible to the public while also protecting the health of our community and doing our part to reduce transmission of COVID-19.
Consistent with Governor Cuomo's executive order 202.1, the board will meet remotely until further notice.
The next meeting is this Thursday, March 19. The meeting formally begins at 5:30 p.m., when the board anticipates a motion to enter in to executive session. The public portion of the meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. Members of the public are invited to observe the virtual meeting by clicking here.
- The username to access the public live stream is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The password is: albany2020
- If you choose to listen by phone, please dial (415) 655-0001. The attendee access code is: 24512109.
Board meetings will be recorded, as they are during the normal course of business, and the audio will be made available after the meeting here.
The board always welcomes comments from the public by email, U.S. mail or phone. Learn about addressing the board. Until further notice, members of the public may submit comments to the board three ways:
- Via email to email@example.com
- Via U.S. mail to Board of Education, 1 Academy Park, Albany, NY 12207
- By phone at the dedicated public comment voicemail line (518) 475-6016.
Comments received before 4 p.m. Thursday will be made available to board members prior to Thursday’s meeting.
This meeting's agenda will include the following topics:
- COVID-19 update
- Capital project update
To view the full agenda, please visit our BoardDocs section.