Starting Wednesday, all students enrolled in the City School District of Albany can pick up breakfast and lunch each day of virtual instruction. Pick-up at your child’s school is encouraged but not required.
You can pick up meals at the following schools from 9 a.m.-noon:
- Albany School of Humanities (ASH)
- Eagle Point Elementary School
- Montessori Magnet School
- Pine Hills Elementary School
- Sheridan Preparatory Academy
- Thomas O'Brien Academy of Science and Technology (TOAST)
You can pick up meals at the following schools from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.:
- Abrookin Career and Technical Center
- Albany High School
- Arbor Hill Elementary School
- Delaware Community School
- Edmund J. O'Neal Middle School of Excellence
- Giffen Memorial Elementary School
- New Scotland Elementary School
- North Albany Middle School
- Phillip J. Schuyler Achievement Academy
- Stephen and Harriet Myers Middle School
- Tony Clement Center for Education
- William S. Hackett Middle School
If pick up is not at the main entrance, look for a sign directing you to the correct location.
Starting Sept. 21, meals for students attending in-person school will be provided during their school day. Sites will remain open for virtual learners and all students on otherwise scheduled virtual learning days.
Meals for multiple days can be picked up at the same time and parents/guardians can pick up meals for their students.
Any changes to locations and times will be updated on the district website.
At this time, regulations require us to keep track of students names that receive meals, and meals are only available on days of scheduled instruction. This means that schools will not be open for pick up when schools are closed – Sept. 18, Sept. 28 and weekends during the month of September.
For more information, contact School Lunch Director Lisa Finkenbinder at (518) 475-6644.