If you have not yet picked up an at-home rapid antigen COVID-19 test kit (one per student), you still can this week between the hours of 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Please ring the buzzer at the Hurlbut St. (playground) entrance and a staff member will assist you. Masks and social distancing are required.
Please follow these instructions for administering the test at home; these instructions also will be provided with each test kit:
- Please use one test the morning of the next school day after you pick up the kit.
- Read the directions included in the test kit completely prior to using the test.
- The test will take a little more than 10 minutes to complete. Please plan accordingly.
- Please note that test results should be read at 10 minutes, and not later than 15 minutes.
- If your child tests positive (+), please do the following:
- Keep your child home from school;
- Take a photo of the positive test and the test kit;
- Report the positive case to the Albany County Department of Health, using this link;
- Notify your child’s school nurse, via email if possible. You can find the email for your school nurse on each school’s web page.