North Albany Middle School, Stephen and Harriet Myers Middle School and William S. Hackett Middle School will be hosting Transition Camps in advance of the 2022-23 school year. The programming, intended for rising sixth-graders, will:
- Engage students in team-building activities
- Introduce students to faculty and staff
- Outline middle school expectations
- Provide tours of the building and locer demonstrations
- Include academic enrichment
- Familiarize students with CDTA
Please note that transportation and meals are not provided.
Additionally, the leadership teams at the district's three middle schools will be hosting an Information Night for all incoming students and their parents/guardians. It will include a principal presentation to review school-wide expectations, distribution of schedules, a chance for students to set up their lockers and tours of the building.
North Albany Middle School
- Transition Camp runs from Tuesday, Aug. 23-Thursday, Aug. 25 from 8 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Please register via this link.
- Information Night is Thursday, Aug. 25 from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Stephen and Harriet Myers Middle School
- Transition camp runs from Monday, Aug. 22-Friday, Aug. 26 from 8-11:30 a.m. Please register via this link.
- Information Night is Monday, Aug. 22 from 5:30-6:30 p.m.
William S. Hackett Middle School
- Transition Camp runs from Monday, Aug. 22-Wednesday Aug. 24 from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Advance registration is not required for Hackett students
- Information Night is Thursday, Aug. 25 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Please direct questions to the front office of your student's assigned school.