Board of Education
Public Board of Education meeting (5/19)
In addition to being held in person, the meeting will be livestreamed at the link above; no username or password is required.
Topics on the agenda include:
- District update
- Lottery and magnet program update
- Certification of budget vote canvass
Please note that if you are attending in person, you will need to allow time upon entering to go through our Raptor security system; ID is required.
People also may call in to listen to the meeting by dialing 1-415-655-0001 and entering the access code 242 799 37.
The meeting will be recorded and available after the meeting using the link above.
The board always welcomes comments from the public. Members of the public may submit comments to the board:
- Using our public comment form
- In person
- Virtually via Microsoft Teams
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via U.S. mail to Board of Education, 1 Academy Park, Albany, NY 12207
- By phone at the dedicated public comment voicemail line (518) 475-6016.
Comments received before 12:30 p.m. the day of the meeting will be made available to board members prior to the meeting.
To view the full agenda, please visit our BoardDocs section.