Virtual Learning Photo Submission
While our Communications Department regularly visits schools to highlight in-person learning, we want to make sure we are spotlighting our virtual learners as well. With that in mind, we have created this form to give parents and guardians the opportunity to submit photos of students engaged in virtual learning.
If you have not already done so, please be sure you have a Photo and Media Release Form on file with the main office of your child's school. Please also be sure to fully review the guidelines in the section below and complete the attestation before submitting.
Photos submitted may be featured in digital and/or print district materials. All submissions should meet the following guidelines, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee every picture submitted will be used:
- Only .jpg, .jpeg or .png files can be uploaded
- Upload the highest resolution version you have available
- The image should contain a student involved in some type of virtual learning
- Ensure any clothing or background in the photo is school-appropriate
- If a photo contains a device screen, ensure no other students are visible onscreen
- Again, while we welcome all submissions, we cannot guarantee that every picture submitted will be featured
Update: We have received several portrait-style submissions of students without context. While it's always wonderful to see our students smiling, in order for the photo to be used, it should be clear that the student is engaged in virtual learning.